2021/2022 College Football Systems
College Football Full Game Systems for 2021 and 2022
#05, SAT SEPT 25 @ 10:30
Oregon State @ USC
- After outgaining their opponents by an average of 75 or more yards per game, play on road underdogs that outgained their last foe by 225 or more total yards in their last game. This system is 91-46 = 66% ATS and +40.40-units the past 10 seasons.
- Greg's system is on Oregon State +11 @ -105, (42-27,) WON
#04, SAT SEPT 18 @ 2:30 ET
Purdue at Notre Dame
- Play on underdogs of 3.5 to 10 points that averaged 255 or more passing yards per game last season, with 8 or more offensive starters returning including the QB. This system is 28-05 = 84.8% ATS the last 10 seasons.
- Greg's system is on Purdue +7.5 @ -103, @7-13,) lost.
03, SAT SEPT 11 @ noon ET
S. Carolina @ E. Carolina
- Play against a team after they allowed 6.25 or more yards per play in their last game, (applies to playing against East Carolina,) when they're playing against an opponent that outgained their previous foe by 125 or more total yards in their last game. This system is 110-52 = 68% ATS the past decade and +52.80-units.
- Greg's system is on South Carolina @ -125 on the M/L, (20-17,) WON.
#02, SAT SEPT 04 @ 2:00 ET
Fresno State @ Oregon, (#169)
- After allowing 175 or less total yards in their previous game, play on road teams with an experienced QB vs. an opponent with inexperienced QB. This system is 101-54 = 65.2% ATS since 1992.
- Greg's system is on Fresno State +20 @ -102 , (24-31,) WON.
01, SAT AUG 28 @ 1:00 ET
Nebraska @ Illinois
- In the first month of the season play on underdogs of 3.5 to 10 points that allowed 425 or more total yards per game, with 8 or more offensive starters including the QB returning. This system is 56-24 = 70% ATS since 1992.
- Greg's system is on Illinois +7 points @ -107, (30-22,) WON