Website update for Tuesday August 03, 2021
Update by DB Williams and Rowland Upchurch
If you wish to email Greg please do so via firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Greg had two run line selections on Monday's card and he went 2-0, the Brewers -1.5 runs at -108, a winner, (6-2,) and the Giants -1.5 runs @ -115, also won, (11-08.)
In COMBO Basketball, Greg finished the NBA and College basketball season ranked #2 in ROI, (Return on Investment of 5.46 and +$8,443.00,) documented at Sports Watch Monitor, visit sportswatchmonitor.com.
On the Diamonds Mr. "D." is 114-102 and +$2,065.00 as documented at Sports Watch Monitor.
NFL Preseason kicks-off at 8:00 ET this Thursday with the Hall of Fame Game, Steelers vs. the Cowboys.
Reward yourself with Greg's Preseason package. As documented at TSM, www.thesportsmonitor.com, Greg has a stellar record of 41-17 = 70.69% the past three seasons and +$7,079.00. Since 2009, Greg's preseason record is 105-67 = 61.46% and +$9,904.00. The Package is up now in his Purchase Picks section for only $99.00. If he doesn't produce a profit you play week one of the regular season on him.
Greg's Monday comp was:
San Francisco Giants -1,5 runs @ -115, (11-08,) winner
Greg's Monday Bonus System was:
Milwaukee Brewers -1.5 runs @ -108, (6-2,) winner
(Greg's selections are monitored and posted shortly after the games start at Sports Watch Monitor as well as being monitored at The Sports Monitor.)
Tuesday's update is COMPLETE scroll down.
MLB Baseball by Greg Dempson
The Full Game Systems Record is (29-33-01 and -4.77-units)
Wednesday at ?
To be Determined
- Friday's system on the Athletics @ -112 on the M/L vs. the Angels won, (2-0.)
- Wednesday's system is pending.
- My MLB system for Wednesday is pending.
Greg's Twitter is now wide open to everyone, https://twitter.com/GregDempson.
Click onto Today's Selections at the top of Greg's home page to see all games in every sport that he is wagering on.
Greg's now 16-4 with his 5 STAR BEST BETS as the CLE/PIT over lost Oct.
18. His 5 STARS success rate is better than 80% ATS in 30+ years. Greg's
next 5 STAR BEST BET is pending. Check back then you can watch and
win by clicking here. If Greg doesn't win, then his next 5 STAR BEST BET is on him.
You can also receive additional free selections by subscribing to Greg's free selections and systems via email list. Simply email Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org and say, "Add me to the list." There are no obligations whatsoever.
- Angles by R. Upchurch for Greg Dempson
- Greg's Tuesday comp selections and angles are noted below and his Tweets are in progress.
- Follow Greg on Twitter, https://twitter.com/GregDempson
- #1, Greg's TOP Tuesday angle is on the Brewers as this season their starting pitcher for tonight, Adrian Houser, is 13-4 and +9.40-units against the money line vs. a National League team with an on base percentage .325 or worse.
- #2, Greg's Tuesday MLB comp is POSTED, click on the MLB link noted above NOW for his next comp. Since May 1 the complementary plays at the top of his MLB link are 36-28-02.
- #3, This season the Miami Marlins are 16-10 and +10.60-units against the money line vs. NL teams allowing 4.0 or less runs per game.
- #4, Mr. "D." has this stat for you, Dodgers pitcher Walker Buehler is 13-0 and +13.0-units against the money line in his career as a starter in an Inter-League game.
- #5, Greg's TUESDAY BONUS MLB SYSTEM is on the OVER in the Red Sox and Tigers game. After being swept in a 3 game series by a division rival, play road teams winning between 54% to 62% of their games OVER the total when playing a team with a losing record. This system is 32-09 = 78% to the over since 1997. The system is for the Red Sox/Tigers to sail OVER the total of 10 runs @ -120.
- #6, This season the Diamondbacks are 04-25 and -20.90-units against the money line after a 5 game span with an OBP of .285 or worse.
- #7, Greg's NFL first half or full game system for the Preseason is pending.
NFL 2020 Super Systems, click here next week for Greg's NFL Preseason systems
Mr. "D.'s" NFL preseason clients selections record is a solid 41-17 = 70.69% the past three seasons and +$7,079.00. Since 2009, Greg's preseason record is 105-67 = 61.46% and +$9,904.00. This record is documented at TSM, www.thesportsmonitor.com.
NFL 2020 Complementary Selections, click here in August for Greg's complementary NFL plays
Greg's Hall of Fame game comp between the Cowboys and Steelers at 8:00 ET on August 5 is pending.
College Football Super Systems
Greg's College systems return in August.
College Football Complementary Selections, click here this August for Greg's College Comp selection
Each documented sports monitoring site utilizes various sports books and one site might grade a selection as a push at +3 while the other site might have a sports book offer a line of +3.5 points, so there will be slight differences between the two monitoring sites as Mr. "D." is proudly monitored by The Sports Monitor, (and has been since the 2000 season) as well as Sports Watch Monitor.