Website update for TUE. MAY. 17, 2022
Update by DB Williams and Rowland Upchurch
If you wish to email Greg please do so via email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greg went 0-1 on Monday losing with the Houston Astros @ +108 on the M/L, (6-3.) His other selection on the St. Louis Cardinals at +108 on the M/L was postponed.
The first four months of 2022 concluded with Greg producing a profit of +$10,129.00 for his clients with a ROI of 5.6 going 209-169 for a success rate of 54.9% as documented at Sports Watch Monitor.
Tuesday's update is COMPLETE.
NBA Systems by Greg Dempson
NBA System, Celtics at the Heat, (8:30 ET)
The systems record this season is 45-45 ATS.
Here is tonight's system, play against road teams where the line is + or -3 points after going under the total by 48 or more total points in their last seven games and playing against an opponent after going under the total by 54 or more total points in their last ten games. This system is 35-12 = 74.5% ATS the last five seasons.
Tonight's NBA system is on the Miami Heat @ -125 on the M/L.
Greg's NEXT NBA comp is POSTED, click onto the NBA link at the top of the Home Page NOW.
For Greg's YouTube channel with all his podcasts, click here, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLLKP2zQxkNLL0Xxs5s2cVA
Greg's MLB record for 2021 produced a ROI of 7.17 with a record of 167-133 = 55.7% and +$6,108.00 as documented at Sports Watch Monitor, www.sportswatchmonitor.com.
(First 5 inning wagers and team totals aren't monitored and not included in this record.)
Greg's Monday comps were:
BONUS, first 5 innings, Tigers/Rays under 4 runs @ -115, (2-0,) winner
Cardinals @ +108 on the M/L, postponed
Greg's Monday System was: (His 2002 MLB Systems are 15-09-01)
(Greg's selections are monitored and posted shortly after the games start at Sports Watch Monitor as well as being monitored at The Sports Monitor.)
Follow Greg on Twitter, @ GregDempson
Click onto Today's Selections at the top of Greg's home page to see all games in every sport that he is wagering on.
Greg's now 21-05 = 80.7% ATS with his 5 STAR BEST BETS as Michigan lost on
MAR. 08. His 5 STARS success rate is better than 80% ATS in 30+ years. Greg's
next 5 STAR BEST BET is pending. Check back later then, watch and win by clicking here.
If Greg doesn't win, then his next NFL BEST BET Package is on him.
You can also receive additional free selections by subscribing to Greg's free selections and systems via email list. Simply email Greg at email@example.com and say, "Add me to the list." There are no obligations whatsoever.
- Angles by R. Upchurch for Greg Dempson
- Greg's Tuesday comp selections and angles are noted below and his Tweets are in progress.
- Follow Greg on Twitter @ GregDempson
- #1, Greg's top Tuesday Angle is on New York Yankees pitcher Jameson Taillon as the past two seasons he is 11-0 and +12.10-units against the money line after giving up less than 2 earned runs in his last two outings with the team winning by better than 4 runs per game.
- #2, MLB System #26 for Tuesday is between the Giants at the Rockies, (8:40 ET)
- Here is Tuesday's system, play on all favorites with a money line of -110 or higher after a win by 2 runs or less and playing against an opponent after scoring and allowing 6 or more runs in two consecutive games. This system is 30-05 = 85.7% the last five seasons.
- Tuesday's MLB system is on the San Francisco Giants -1 run @ -130.
- #3, Greg's Tuesday MLB investment is POSTED, click onto the MLB link up top NOW.
- #4, Tuesday's first 5 innings MLB BONUS COMP is on the Phillies at -125 or lower. (The first 5 innings plays are 9-8-1 this season.)
- #5, Tuesday's NHL comp is on the Lightning @ +140 on the M/L.
NFL 2021 Super Systems, click here in August for Greg's NFL systems
Mr. "D.'s" NFL systems will return in August for the preseason.
NFL 2021 Complementary Selections, click here in August for Greg's complementary NFL plays
Greg's NFL comps have returned.
College Football Super Systems
Check back in August 2022
Greg's College Saturday systems return this August.
College Football Complementary Selections, click here in August for Greg's next College Comp selection
Each documented sports monitoring site utilizes various sports books and one site might grade a selection as a push at +3 while the other site might have a sports book offer a line of +3.5 points, so there will be slight differences between the two monitoring sites as Mr. "D." is proudly monitored by The Sports Monitor, (and has been since the 2000 season) as well as Sports Watch Monitor.