Website update for Thursday, July 18, 2019
The British Open as Well as
Thursday MLB & CFL Week 6
by DB Williams and Rowland Upchurch
IMPORTANT: if you wish to email Greg please do so via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Mr. "D." went 1-4 on the diamonds yesterday for -$357.00. His July MLB record is 26-25-03 and -$290.00.
Greg has 15 plays in The British Open, Rowland will post those plays up later tonight as the web programmer is working on the back end of the site.
(One-unit in Golf is $200.00 net for Mr. "D." while his GOLF BEST BETS are for 5.0-units net unless otherwise noted.)
After five weeks of Golf the bottom line is +13.98-units.
All results can be viewed by clicking onto Today's Selections at the top of the home page.
Thursday's update is complete and contains two comp full service selections, one on the diamonds and the other is a CFL selection.
The British Open, Royal Portrush Golf Club in Portrush, N. Ireland
Thursday July 18 until Sunday July 21
This weeks complementary British Open full service tournament selections have been Tweeted as the EveryEdge Forum is "getting a face lift."
To see all the Golf tournament wagers, click onto the GOLF link at the top of the home page shortly after the matches begin. Last week's John Deere selections went 4-2 for +2.05-units. Rowland has Tweeted three full tournament selections.
The 2019 edition of the CFL by Greg Dempson
Last year I went 16-05-01 ATS with my CFL selections from June until August 16. This season my CFL selections are 2-3 ATS.
Greg's Twitter is now wide open to everyone, https://twitter.com/GregDempson.
To see who Mr. "D." is wagering on, click onto Today's Selections at the top of the page and then click onto the current sports that he handicaps.
You can follow Greg's selections on Sports Watch Monitor as they are posted shortly after the games kick-off, (puck is dropped, etc.) The exceptions are buying a half-point on totals as neither monitor site offers that as a monitored selection. They only allow -1.5 goals or the money line in hockey as well, not games listed at -1 goal.
Greg's First Half Systems posted by DB Williams on behalf of Greg Dempson
- CFL for the 2019 Season
- Week 6, Saturday at 4:00 ET
- Edmonton Eskimos at Montreal Alouettes
- Greg's CFL first half system on Hamilton -2.5 hosting Calgary lost, (16-16.) Mr. "D's" first half systems are 3-1-1 to start the 2019 CFL season.
- Greg's first half week 6 system is pending.
Click onto Today's Selections at the top of Greg's home page to see all games in every sport that he is wagering on.
Greg is now 13-1 with his 5 STAR BEST BETS as the Phillies won 5-1 on March
31. His CFL 4.5 STAR BEST BET is up now, the cost is only $35.00, watch and win
by clicking here. If Greg doesn't win, then his next BEST BET is on him.
You can also receive additional free selections by subscribing to Greg's free selections and systems via email list. Simply email Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org and say, "Add me to the list." There are no obligations whatsoever.
- Tweeted Angles by R. Upchurch for Greg Dempson
- Greg's Friday Tweets are in progress.
- Follow Greg on Twitter, https://twitter.com/GregDempson,
- #1, Greg's Thursday comp selection is on the Oakland A's @ +119 on the money line.
- #2, This system is ?% to the OVER the past five seasons. Follow Greg on Twitter and find out what two teams are live tomorrow.
- #3, Greg's CFL comp selection for week six is on the Stampeders -12. (Greg's week 1 through 5 comps are 3-2 ATS.)
- #4, This pitcher is ? to the OVER in this situation. Follow Greg on Twitter and find out where he's pitching later tomorrow.
- #5, This team has played OVER the total at a clip of ?. Follow Greg on Twitter and find out where they are playing tomorrow.
- #6, Click onto the MLB link at the top of the Home Page tomorrow for Greg's Friday run-line system.
NFL 2019 Super Systems, check back in August for Greg's Preseason systems
Mr. "D.'s" Super Bowl system has been posted.
NFL 2019 Complementary Selections, check back in August for Greg's complementary NFL plays
Greg's comp NFL selections will return in August.
College Football Super Systems
See you in August of 2019
Greg's College systems are pending.
College Football Complementary Selections, click here for Greg's Comp selections in August of 2019
The Sports Watch Monitor is monitoring all Greg's full service selections in all Sports, (by Rowland Upchurch)
Each documented sports monitoring site utilizes various sports books and one site might grade a selection as a push at +3 while the other site might have a sports book offer a line of +3.5 points, so there will be slight differences between the two monitoring sites.
College Basketball Systems for 2019/2020
Greg's College Hoops systems will return for the 2019/2020 season so click here for Greg's College Hoops systems
2019/2020 NBA Systems
Follow Greg for the 2019/2020 Season
Greg's NBA systems will return for the 2019/2020 season so click here in November for Greg's NBA systems