Website update for Friday July 20, 2018
Friday MLB Plus the CFL
by DB Williams
IMPORTANT: if you wish to email Greg please do so via email@example.com.
You can now follow Greg on Twitter another way, it is simply Greg Dempson on Twitter. He has a full service selection Tweeted for this week in the CFL.
Greg went 1-0 last night in the CFL winning with the Saskatchewan Roughriders +11, (31-20.) He is 16-11 for the month of July. To view who he is wagering on, visit Today's Selections at the top of the page and click onto the active sports, MLB and the CFL.
Greg's record for June was 29-39-02. Mr. "D." finished the month of May at 48-25-05 = 66% in all sports, 32-13-02 in MLB and 16-12-02 in the NBA and NHL Playoffs. He concluded the month of April going 32-38-04 ATS. He finished the month of March at 13-06 ATS with his NBA selections while closing March at 79-56-01 ATS in College basketball. His combo hoops record for March was 92-61-01 = 60.13% ATS.
If you want to VIEW what he is wagering on each and every day in all sports, click onto "Today's Selections" at the top of the page. Neither monitoring site allows for team totals or first half graded plays. All selections, (team total's, first and second half, etc.) for Mr. "D's" clients are posted at the web site approximately five minutes after the games start. They'll also be posted at Sports Watch Monitor and The Sports Monitor.
Greg's 5 STAR BEST BETS went 6-0 ATS this past football season. He's now 2-0 for
2018 with his latest 5 STAR winner on Penn State vs. Northwestern on March 1. That's
eight consecutive 5 STAR BEST BET winners.
Friday's update is in progress.
You can follow Greg's selections on Sports Watch Monitor as they are posted shortly after the games kick-off, (puck is dropped, etc.) The exceptions are buying a half-point on totals as neither monitor site offers that as a monitored selection. They only allow -1.5 goals or the money line in hockey as well, not games listed at -1 goal.
CFL Bonus First Half and Full Game Systems posted by DB Williams on behalf of Greg Dempson
- CFL Week 6 System
- BC Lions at Ottawa RedBlacks, (7:30 ET on Friday)
- Greg's week five first half system on the Stampeders was a winner and his 2018 CFL first half systems are now 4-1 ATS.
- Here is this weeks system, Ottawa has failed to cover the spread in two of their last three games. In situations like this we want to play home teams UNDER the first half when the total is greater than or equal to 26 points. The current first half total is 26.5. The success rate of this system is 10-34 = 77% to the UNDER in the first half the past five seasons as well as 0-2 under in the first half this season. Greg's first half system for week 6 is to take the BC Lions and the Ottawa RedBacks under 26.5 points in the first half.
Greg's next article at superpicks.com will return when the NFL begins.
Click onto Today's Selections at the top of Greg's home page to see all games in every sport that he is wagering on.
Greg's 11-6 in 2018 with his BEST BETS. Watch and win with his next BEST BET
by clicking here. If this BEST BET does not win, you'll receive his next BEST BET on him.
You can also receive additional free selections by subscribing to Greg's free selections and systems via email list. Simply email Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org and say, "Add me to the list." There are no obligations whatsoever.
- Tweeted Angles by R. Upchurch for Greg Dempson
- Greg's Friday Tweets selections are in progress, follow him on Twitter.
- There are two ways to follow Greg on Twitter, via email@example.com and now Greg Dempson on Twitter.
- #1, Greg's MLB Comp play for Friday is on the Houston Astros @ -113 on the money line.
- #2, Mr. "D's" CFL comp selection for week 5 was a winner with Calgary @ -1.5 in the first half, (20-03,) and the 2018 free CFL plays are now 4-1 ATS. His week 6 CFL comp selection is to take BC and Ottawa under 26.5 in the first half.
- #3, This team hasa record of 73% this season with more than 30 occurrences vs. this type of pitcher. Find out NOW when you follow Greg on Twitter.
- #4, This pitcher is 01-12 to the UNDER in this scenario. Follow Greg on Twitter NOW for all his Tweets.
- #5, Home plate umpire ? is ? when he is calling balls and strikes, for more great Tweets follow Greg on Twitter.
NFL 2018 Super Systems, click here next season for Greg's weekly NFL system
Mr. "D.'s" Sunday's systems return next season.
NFL 2017 Complementary Selections, click here next seasonfor Greg's complementary NFL play
Greg comp NFL selections return in the preseason
College Football Super Systems, click here next season for Greg's College systems
Greg's next College system is pending.
College Football Complementary Selections, click here next season for Greg's College selection
Mr. "D's" College free picks return next season.
The Sports Watch Monitor is monitoring all Greg's full service selections in all Sports, (by Rowland Upchurch)
Each documented sports monitoring site utilizes various sports books and one site might grade a selection as a push at +3 while the other site might have a sports book offer a line of +3.5 points, so there will be slight differences between the two monitoring sites.
NHL Systems for 2018/2019
Pending, check back later
Greg's NHL systems will return for the 2018/2019 season so check back and then click here for his NHL system.
2018/2019 NBA Systems
Pending, check back later
Greg's NBA systems wil return click here next season for his NBA systems.
MLB Systems for 2018 Season, click here for Greg's next MLB system
MLB Free Selections, check back next season for Greg's next complementary play