Website update for Friday, August 23. 2019
NFL Preseason Week #3
Friday on the Diamonds
The Tour Championship
by DB Williams and Rowland Upchurch
IMPORTANT: if you wish to email Greg please do so via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greg was 2-1 ATS on Thursday's NFL card, Details later today. He is 10-3 ATS in NFL Preseason football.
Friday's update is in progress, check back later this afternoon.
The Tour Championship
THU. AUG 22 through SUN August 25
Eight complementary clients FULL tournament selections are posted, click onto the GOLF link at the top of the home page.
To view all the Golf tournament wagers, click onto the GOLF link at the top of the home page shortly after the matches begin. This week's plays are posted.
Greg's Twitter is now wide open to everyone, https://twitter.com/GregDempson.
To see who Mr. "D." is wagering on, click onto Today's Selections at the top of the page and then click onto the current sports that he handicaps.
You can follow Greg's selections on Sports Watch Monitor as they are posted shortly after the games kick-off, (puck is dropped, etc.) The exceptions are buying a half-point on totals as neither monitor site offers that as a monitored selection. They only allow -1.5 goals or the money line in hockey as well, not games listed at -1 goal.
Greg's First Half Systems posted by DB Williams on behalf of Greg Dempson
- NFL Preseason, Week 3 BONUS SYSTEM?
- Check back later today!
- Greg's week three NFL first half system WON with the Ravens -3.5 in the first half, (26-0.) His NFL Preseason first half systems are now 3-0 ATS. His CFL first half systems went 4-4-1 ATS.
Click onto Today's Selections at the top of Greg's home page to see all games in every sport that he is wagering on.
Greg is now 13-1 with his 5 STAR BEST BETS as the Phillies won 5-1 on March
31. His NFL week one 5 STAR BEST BET will be up on Sept. 3, watch and win
by clicking here. If Greg doesn't win, then his next BEST BET is on him.
You can also receive additional free selections by subscribing to Greg's free selections and systems via email list. Simply email Greg at email@example.com and say, "Add me to the list." There are no obligations whatsoever.
- Tweeted Angles by R. Upchurch for Greg Dempson
- Greg's Friday Tweets are in progress.
- Follow Greg on Twitter, https://twitter.com/GregDempson
- #1, Greg's Friday MLB comp is pending.
- #2, Click onto the NFL link at the top of the home page next week for Greg's NFL preseason comp selection. His preseason comps are 5-1 ATS.
- #3, This NFL team has played over or under ? times in the preseason when on the road after this. Follow Greg on Twitter and find later
- #4, This NFL head coach is ? to the OVER/UNDER in the preseason in this situation. Find out where he's coaching later in the week by following Greg on Twitter.
- #5, This NFL Preseason team is ?% to the OVER in this situation. Follow Greg on Twitter and find out what team is live later today.
- #6, Click onto the MLB link at the top of the Home Page tomorrow for Greg's run-line system.
NFL 2019 Super Systems, check back later today for Greg's Preseason systems
Mr. "D.'s" Super Bowl system has been posted.
NFL 2019 Complementary Selections, check back shbortly for Greg's complementary NFL plays
Greg's regular season omp NFL selections will return in September.
College Football Super Systems
Check back at the end of this month
Greg's College systems are pending.
College Football Complementary Selections, click here for Greg's Comp selections in August of 2019
The Sports Watch Monitor is monitoring all Greg's full service selections in all Sports, (by Rowland Upchurch)
Each documented sports monitoring site utilizes various sports books and one site might grade a selection as a push at +3 while the other site might have a sports book offer a line of +3.5 points, so there will be slight differences between the two monitoring sites.
College Basketball Systems for 2019/2020
Greg's College Hoops systems will return for the 2019/2020 season so click here for Greg's College Hoops systems
2019/2020 NBA Systems
Follow Greg for the 2019/2020 Season
Greg's NBA systems will return for the 2019/2020 season so click here in November for Greg's NBA systems