Website update for MON. OCT. 25, 2021
MON. NFL, NBA and NHL
Update by DB Williams and Rowland Upchurch
If you wish to email Greg please do so via email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Greg went 4-0 ATS in the NFL on Sunday and 0-1 in the NBA. He cashed with his 4.5 STAR BEST BET on the Raiders, (33-22,) as "the sharps" bet that line from -3 down to -1 come game time. He also won with the Patriots -7, (54-13,) the Falcons on the M/L or -1, (30-28,) and the Colts at +4 Sunday night, (30-18.) He lost his 4 STAR BEST BET on the Warriors @ -119 on the M/L in the first quarter, (31-29.)
Monday's update is COMPLETE, scroll down.
NBA MON OCT 25
Raptors +1.5 @ -107
Monday Night Football by Greg Dempson
Saints at Seahawks, (8:15 ET)
The total has been bet down from 44.5 to 41.5 as of this update. I have a lean to the OVER at 41 points but not over 41.5 points as 41 is a key number when betting overs, 21-20, 24-17, 28-13, etc.
The Saints come into this game off a bye week and it's Jameis Winston vs. Geno Smith. In the Saints' win at Washington Winston was 5 out of 6 in the fourth quarter for 80 yards and two touchdowns and overall he completed 15 out of 30 passes. Here is a stat of interest, the Saints are allowing -59 YPG more than it is gaining with Jameis Winston under center.
Geno Smith was 23 out of 32 last week at Pittsburgh in their (23-20) overtime loss for 209 yards He also had one lost fumble in OT.
To recap, I have an opinion on the over the total at 41 or less points.
For Greg's YouTube channel with all his podcasts, click here, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLLKP2zQxkNLL0Xxs5s2cVA
NHL Comp for Monday 25
Florida Panthers TT over 4.5 goals @ +140
Greg's most recent YouTube investment lost with UCLA @ -112 on the M/L. The College podcasts are 2-4 while the NFL broadcasts are 1-1 and his MLB podcast is 1-0 for an overall record of 4-5.
Mr. "D.'s" YouTube Sports Info podcast has been posted, click here, https://youtu.be/0UUhMrCt36k
Greg's MLB record for 2021 has produced a ROI of 7.17 with a record of 167-133 = 55.7% and +$6,108.00 as documented at Sports Watch Monitor, www.sportswatchmonitor.com.
(First 5 inning wagers and team totals aren't monitored and not included in this record.)
In COMBO Basketball, Greg finished the 2020/2021 NBA and College basketball season ranked #2 in ROI, with a (Return on Investment) of 5.46 and +$8,443.00 with a combined record of 201-173 = 54.4% as documented at Sports Watch Monitor, visit www.sportswatchmonitor.com
Greg's Sunday comps were:
Grizzlies +6 @ -105, (121-118,) winner
Red Wings +135, (6-3,) winner
Colts +4 @ -105, (30-18,) winner
Greg's Sunday Systems were:
Packers -4.5 @ -111 in the first half, (14-07,) winner
Colts +4 @ -105, (30-18,) winner
(Greg's selections are monitored and posted shortly after the games start at Sports Watch Monitor as well as being monitored at The Sports Monitor.)
MLB, World Series by Greg Dempson
The Full Game Systems Record is (51-46, and +8.29-units)
MLB Post Season Systems Record is, (4-4 and -0.36-units)
World Series, game one
- Thursday's system on the Braves @ +135 lost, (11-02.)
- Tuesday, World Series, game one.
- My World Series game one system/offering is pending.
Greg's Twitter is now wide open, Click onto the Twitter link at the top of the home page.
Click onto Today's Selections at the top of Greg's home page to see all games in every sport that he is wagering on.
Greg's now 17-4 with his 5 STAR BEST BETS as Oregon State won on Oct.
02. His 5 STARS success rate is better than 80% ATS in 30+ years. Greg's
next 5 STAR BEST BET is pending. When it's announced you'll be able to watch and
win by clicking here. If Greg doesn't win, then his next 5 STAR BEST BET is on him.
You can also receive additional free selections by subscribing to Greg's free selections and systems via email list. Simply email Greg at email@example.com and say, "Add me to the list." There are no obligations whatsoever.
- Angles by R. Upchurch for Greg Dempson
- Greg's Monday comp selections and angles are noted below and his Tweets are in progress.
- Follow Greg on Twitter, https://twitter.com/GregDempson
- #1, Greg's Top Monday Angle is pending.
- #2, Greg's next MLB comp is PENDING click on the MLB link at the top of the home page TOMORROW when game one is scheduled.
- #3, Greg's full game October 30 College system is PENDING, click onto the College link THIS FRIDAY, (the College systems are now 7-5 as Clemson -21.5 lost, (21-19,) Saturday October 23.
- # 4, Greg's October 23 first half College football system IS PENDING click onto the NCAA-F link at the top of the Home Page THIS FRIDAY. The 2021 first half systems are 7-4 as Hawaii -10 in the first half won (24-13.)
- #5, Greg's next set of College Angles are PENDING, click onto the NCAA-F link THIS FRIDAY and then click onto the NCAA-F link at the top of the home page, there's an ATS link as well and an Over/Under link.
- #6, Greg's NFL Super Angles are PENDING for week 8, click onto the NFL link at the top of the home page THIS SATURDAY.
- #7, Greg's NFL week 8 first half System is POSTED, click onto the NFL link at the top of the home page THIS SATURDAY EVENING. These first half systems are 4-1-1 ATS.
- #8, Click below for Mr. "D.s" week 8 full game system, it's POSTED SATURDAY NIGHT, click onto the NFL link at that time.
NFL 2021 Super Systems, click here SATURDAY evening for Greg's NFL week 8 system
Mr. "D.'s" NFL systems had returned for the 2021-2022 season and they are 5-3.
NFL 2021 Complementary Selections, click here SATURDAY evening for Greg's complementary NFL play
Greg's NFL comps have returned and they are 4-4.
College Football Super Systems
Saturday October 30
Greg's College Saturday systems are 6-5 as UCLA @ -112 on the M/L lost on Saturday, October 23, (34-31.)
College Football Complementary Selections, click here THIS FRIDAY for Greg's next College Comp selection
Each documented sports monitoring site utilizes various sports books and one site might grade a selection as a push at +3 while the other site might have a sports book offer a line of +3.5 points, so there will be slight differences between the two monitoring sites as Mr. "D." is proudly monitored by The Sports Monitor, (and has been since the 2000 season) as well as Sports Watch Monitor.